Technology and Social Inclusion – the Cybathlon approach
Monday, April 17, 2017, 19:00- (doors open 18:45)
Nicolas G. Hayek Center 14F Cité du Temps
- – the organizers will talk about plans towards Cybathlon 2020 for the first time in Japan!
- – a Swiss paraplegic athlete will walk with her exoskeleton live!
- – Japanese contestants in the first Cybathlon will give updates!
- – the International Committee of the Red Cross will present global humanitarian efforts!
- Join us for an exciting evening where…
– – –
Swiss Medtech Pavilion at MEDTEC Japan 2017
- Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan April 19-21, 2017
Join us at Asia’s most important medtech related Expo: MEDTEC Japan
Join the Swiss Medtech Pavilion at MEDTEC Japan, Asia’s largest trade-show dedicated to the design and manufacturing of medical devices. As co-exhibitor at the Swiss Medtech Pavilion, Swiss research institutes and young companies involved in the medtech field will have an excellent platform to present and promote their activities, disseminate up-to-date information, foster networking and establish new partnerships. It is ideal for gaining an overview of cutting-edge R&D activities, learning the latest technological trends, finding partners in Japan and Asia and accessing the growing opportunities in the medtech domain.
Colloquium «Les motifs littéraires de l’ethnologie»
- Auditorium de la maison franco-japonaise, 3-9-25, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- April 21-22, 2017
Uniting speakers from the fields of anthropology, history and literature, this colloquium wants to take a closer look at the links between the social sciences and humanities, and literature studies – in France and Japan. Please refer to the organizer’s website for detailed information.
This event was organized in collaboration with the University of Geneva and supported by the S&T Office Tokyo, Embassy of Switzerland in Japan.
Please note that the colloquium will be held in French and Japanese.
You can sign up directly with the organizers.
Swiss’ Experiences: Thriving and Surviving in Japan
- April 27, 2017: Mr. Luca Ordun͂a, Managing Director at SwissPrimeBrands in Japan
- Further Information
- Register online
- Meeting Room of Okuno & Partners, Kyobashi TD Bldg. 7F, 1-2-5 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo http://www.okunolaw.com/en/location/
- 19:00 – 20:00: Presentation and Discussion
- 20:00 – 21:00: Networking
Presentation & Discussion Series with Speakers from Switzerland
The S&T Office Tokyo at the Embassy of Switzerland in Japan, in collaboration with the Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan SCCIJ is organizing a presentation series, inviting Swiss speakers to talk and discuss their experiences in Japan. Please join us for interesting talks, discussions and networking; Participation is free, but registration is required!
Please note that due to high-demand we would like to limit this series to people who have a (even loose) connection to Switzerland and can contribute to the discussion.
Please save the dates:
Wednesday, May 31; Thursday, June 29
Past Presentations (since November 2016):
- Ms. Bettina Gnägi, Editorial Administrator, Edanz Group in Japan
- Dr. Vroni Shiohara, Senior Producer, Global Division, Delphys Interactive Corporation
- Dr. Aurelio Cortese, Postdoctoral researcher at ATR
- Dr. Andres Müller, Engineer & PM at Nippon Koei Co, Ltd.
- Mr. Markus Stierli, Founder and CEO of Vigience Ltd.
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Citterio, Professor at Keio University