TaNeDS Global 2018 is the new open competition grant program of Daiichi Sankyo, a Japanese proprietary pharmaceutical company with over 100 years of history in drug discovery and development.
TaNeDS (Take a New Challenge for Drug diScovery) program provides close partnership between researchers and Daiichi Sankyo Scientists to tackle unmet medical needs. The program is open to principal investigators affiliated with research institution in academia and small biotech located in Europe and the east coast of the US.
The targeted research areas are the following:
- • Oncology
- • Cardiovascular and renal diseases
- • Pain/Sensory neuronal systems
- • Other diseases
- • Cell therapy
- • Technology and related research
- • Type A:€ (Europe) I $ (US) 50,000 – 75,000 per year, plus overhead
- • Type B:€ (Europe) I $ (US) 100,000 -150,000 per year, plus overhead
- • Start date for submission of applications : January 10, 2018, 1:00 UTC
- • Submission deadline: February 19, 2018, 23:59 UTC (18:59EST)