Swiss’ Experiences: Thriving and Surviving in Japan
- It’s time for a revival of the popular series!
Keep an eye on the page as updates are following shortly.
Presentation & Discussion Series with Speakers from Switzerland
The S&T Office Tokyo at the Embassy of Switzerland in Japan, in collaboration with the Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan SCCIJ is organizing a presentation series, inviting Swiss speakers to talk and discuss their experiences in Japan. Please join us for interesting talks, discussions and networking; Participation is free, but registration is required!
Please note that due to high-demand we would like to limit this series to people who have a connection to Switzerland and can contribute to the discussion.
Scheduled Presentations 2018 (more to follow) :
- Update coming soon!
- Past Presentations:
- Dr. Thomas Meyer, Head, Science and Technology Office Tokyo, Embassy of Switzerland
- Mrs. Beatrice Ito, Owner of Boshira Castle, Honorary President Swiss Club Tokyo
- Mr. Pascal Lottaz, Ph.D. Candidate, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, and Co-Founder of AvenirX K.K.
- Mr. Walter Altherr, CFO, Fusion Systems Group