Swiss’ Experiences: Thriving and Surviving in Japan
- June 29, 2017: Dr. Joelle Sambuc Bloise, General Manager of IT&IP Strategy Advisory Group SA (Japan)
- Further Information
- Register online
- Library Embassy of Switzerland, Minami-Azabu 5-9-12 Minami Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyohttps://www.stofficetokyo.ch/about-us/stoffice/
- 19:00 – 20:00: Presentation and Discussion
- 20:00 – 21:00: Networking
Presentation & Discussion Series with Speakers from Switzerland
The S&T Office Tokyo at the Embassy of Switzerland in Japan, in collaboration with the Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan SCCIJ is organizing a presentation series, inviting Swiss speakers to talk and discuss their experiences in Japan. Please join us for interesting talks, discussions and networking; Participation is free, but registration is required!
Please note that due to high-demand we would like to limit this series to people who have a connection to Switzerland and can contribute to the discussion.
Past Presentations (since November 2016):
- Mr. Nicolas Savary, Managing Director, JAL Dutyfree
- Mr. Luca Ordun͂a, Managing Director at SwissPrimeBrands in Japan
- Ms. Bettina Gnägi, Editorial Administrator, Edanz Group in Japan
- Dr. Vroni Shiohara, Senior Producer, Global Division, Delphys Interactive Corporation
- Dr. Aurelio Cortese, Postdoctoral researcher at ATR
- Dr. Andres Müller, Engineer & PM at Nippon Koei Co, Ltd.
- Mr. Markus Stierli, Founder and CEO of Vigience Ltd.
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Citterio, Professor at Keio University