Cybathlon at the International Modern Hospital Show 2017
ETH Zurich’s Cybathlon will be highlighted alongside major companies like Toray and influential start-ups; demos of advanced technologies using holographs and VR will also be displayed. Visit the show and the Cybathlon booth from July 12 (Wed.) to July 14 (Fri.) at East Hall of Tokyo Big Sight.
The booth will be exhibited in cooperation with the Science & Technology Office Tokyo. At the show, 350 companies will participate as exhibitors and in 2016, about 80,000 people including domestic and foreign doctors, nurses, medical administrators and medical equipment dealers visited.
For more information: http://noma-hs.jp/hs/2017/en/
Swiss’ Experiences: Thriving and Surviving in Japan
- The second round of this series has come to an end.
Update on the continuation following soon.
Presentation & Discussion Series with Speakers from Switzerland
The S&T Office Tokyo at the Embassy of Switzerland in Japan, in collaboration with the Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan SCCIJ is organizing a presentation series, inviting Swiss speakers to talk and discuss their experiences in Japan. Please join us for interesting talks, discussions and networking; Participation is free, but registration is required!
Please note that due to high-demand we would like to limit this series to people who have a connection to Switzerland and can contribute to the discussion.
Past Presentations (since November 2016):
- Dr. Joelle Sambuc Bloise, General Manager of IT&IP Strategy
- Mr. Nicolas Savary, Managing Director, JAL Dutyfree
- Mr. Luca Ordun͂a, Managing Director at SwissPrimeBrands in Japan
- Ms. Bettina Gnägi, Editorial Administrator, Edanz Group in Japan
- Dr. Vroni Shiohara, Senior Producer, Global Division, Delphys Interactive Corporation
- Dr. Aurelio Cortese, Postdoctoral researcher at ATR
- Dr. Andres Müller, Engineer & PM at Nippon Koei Co, Ltd.
- Mr. Markus Stierli, Founder and CEO of Vigience Ltd.
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Citterio, Professor at Keio University